POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Palms : Re: Palms Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Palms
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 5 Apr 2001 13:35:21
Message: <3accacd9@news.povray.org>
"Ken Matassa" <kma### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
news:3AC### [at] pacbellnet...
> I like the color variations in the palm fronds. The trunks appeare a
> little too dark, and probubly should be less distorted in their
> curvature. How did you do the fronds? Very nice modeling.

I should hold my hands up here, and let on that the trees are almost
unchanged from the samples that come from the TOMTREE.INC file. All I
changed was the trunk curvature (which apparently became *too* curved. Damn!
:-)  ).

Also, the water is entirely the code of Kevin Ellis.

Didn't do much, did I?  At least I'm honest... ;-)

Andy