POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bass (WIP) 82 KB : Bass (WIP) 82 KB Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Bass (WIP) 82 KB
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 5 Apr 2001 06:19:30
Message: <3acc46b2@news.povray.org>
No, it's not a fish ;)

I'm working on a design for a semi acoustic bass guitar that I wish I could
have... :)
It's loosely based on a double bass with a cutaway. I'm having trouble
keeping the edges at the cutaways(difference) level with the rest of the
edges as they rise because of the curvature of the blobs. Any ideas on how
to do it better?

I still have to put in the F-holes and the rest of the stuff (when I get the
edges right)...

This scene somehow reminds me of Dali...;)

Comments welcome

Nekar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: