POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My IRTC, Take 4 (99K) : Re: My IRTC, Take 4 (99K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My IRTC, Take 4 (99K)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 4 Apr 2001 16:02:01
Message: <3acb7db9$1@news.povray.org>
Geoff Wedig schrieb in Nachricht <3acb6eff@news.povray.org>...

>The other option is to try to cut blocks out of one side and add them to
the
>other in some organic fashion.  Probably more than I want to deal with.

Just position some blocks by hand over the seam - a little bit "outside the
wall". As there is no easy visible pattern in your stones, you are quite
free in choosing them. And the curvature is at zero at that seam anyway, so
you won't have to deal with some fancy bricks - rounded boxes should do.
Or do I miss something essential?

Marc-Hendrik