POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP, any thoughts? (84k) : Re: WIP, any thoughts? (84k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP, any thoughts? (84k)
From: Scott Hill
Date: 4 Apr 2001 13:54:49
Message: <3acb5fe9@news.povray.org>
"Bob Franke" <bob### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Yes, it is for the current IRTC round.
> Thanks in advance for any comments.

    Wow ! That wood is fantastic ! As others have already pointed out, the
plaster on the brick wall seems a little thick and the texturing on the man
needs a little work, but otherwise, WOW!

    Fix the little problems (including putting something upstairs (I assume
it's black because there's actually nothing up there and so we're seing the
background color, yes ?)) and fire up some radiosity and you could have
yourself a winner !

P.S. I hope you include _all_ the source when you enter it into the IRTC (so
that I can appropriate those rusty metal and wood textures ;-) - that wood's
the best I've ever seen).

--
Scott Hill
Software Engineer.