POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My IRTC, Take 4 (99K) : Re: My IRTC, Take 4 (99K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My IRTC, Take 4 (99K)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 4 Apr 2001 07:17:58
Message: <3acb02e6@news.povray.org>
Bob Franke <bob### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Geoff Wedig wrote:

>> This is an incomplete render, but the bottom hasn't changed much, so I'm going
>> ahead and posting it.
>>
>> Geoff
>>
>>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>  [Image]

> I agree, the moss is much better.  However I am confused by the radar/satellite
> dish.  I this a high or low tech society?  Maybe something else should be added
> make it one or the other.

Well, that's always a question, isn't it.  On the one hand, there are things
like the satellite dish and the control panel.  There are medium tech things
like the piping and the maching in the shadows on the left.  On the other,
all the tech is rusting and/or decaying while the castle itself is mostly
pristine.

To be honest, I'm not sure what's going on here.  I've just been following
my muse.  If you must, you can chalk it up to an attempt to be 'evocative'
;)

Geoff