POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : particle system : fire (121kbu) : Re: Fire With Turbulence (121kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fire With Turbulence (121kbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 2 Apr 2001 03:13:50
Message: <3ac826ae@news.povray.org>
When I look at it, I just think 'torch' with that swinging in the upper
part, it can't be that a big fire, but it has to be quite 'free' to burn
that way.
I like it very much. As Andy said, it is a bit slow for real fire. And I
miss a bit of green in the upper part (for which reason ever, I wouldn't
expect much of it in fire, but I can't help).

Marc-Hendrik

Rune schrieb in Nachricht <3ac7ae06@news.povray.org>...