POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spaceship made in Rhino 12.8KBBU : Re: Spaceship made in Rhino 12.8KBBU Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spaceship made in Rhino 12.8KBBU
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 1 Apr 2001 20:47:08
Message: <3ac7cc0c$1@news.povray.org>
It looks like something strange is happening with your antialiasing.  The
diagonal lines look very rough.  Did you stretch this from a smaller
resolution?  If you want something simple to try with this model, you could
use some of the metal textures that are included with POV-Ray and put a
checkered plane underneath it.  Ask anybody... We've all tried it.  :-)
Also, you might want to move your light source higher up so that it gets the
top of the space ship.  Change the camera so that it is looking right at the
center of the model.  Keep playing with Rhino while you can.  It's not a
cheap program when you're not doing it in school.

Stephen Bell
http://students.oc.edu/stephen.bell

----