POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass and Golf again!! : Grass and Golf again!! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Grass and Golf again!!
From: buke9
Date: 1 Apr 2001 17:23:39
Message: <3ac79c5b@news.povray.org>
I can't go a spring without a golf pic. I still don't have the gball like I
want it but I love the grass.
It  looks close to a bentgrass fairway. The grass was made with Giilles
mgrass macro ( Gilles you da man )
and the ball is mine done in Moray. I have a new version of it rendering now
with flatter dimples on the ball.
Radiosity really helped this one. It took about 2.5 hrs to render 300 megs
peak mem (1210mhz AMD 640meg ) . I'm working on a image_map for the name of
the ball . Let me know what you think any comments welcome. I think a focal
blur version will be in the works.
      L8R
            Buke

Post a reply to this message