POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : particle system : fire (121kbu) : particle system : fire (121kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  particle system : fire (121kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 1 Apr 2001 05:23:42
Message: <3ac6f39e@news.povray.org>
Here I've used my particle system to simulate some cheap, fast-rendering
fire using glows. (Unfortunately glows only work on dark backgrounds.)

I'm not quite sure how realistic it is. How would you rate it?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated March 29)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message