POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 11 (Panoramic!! 86KBU) : Re: Take 11 (Panoramic!! 86KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 11 (Panoramic!! 86KBU)
From: Tek
Date: 31 Mar 2001 17:13:52
Message: <3ac656a0@news.povray.org>
> Enjoy, and comment!

Oh.
My.
God.

I didn't think your image could be improved, boy was I wrong!! Nice. The
waterfall looks even better now that the mist rising up is taking up less of
the image. And I love the moon in the background! The green on the banners
is nice also. And am I right in thinking you've slightly stretched the
blimps? Or is it just the camera? Whatever, that looks great too :)

The only criticism I can find, and when I say "-I- can find" I realise
someone else has already said this ;), is that it would be nice to have some
known real-world object for scale to show just how big this massive fortress
is. A person would be good, though I can't see where you'd put them.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com