POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image which lost its idea (take 2) : Re: Image which lost its idea (take 2) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image which lost its idea (take 2)
From: Yann Ramin
Date: 30 Mar 2001 20:05:19
Message: <3ac52d4f@news.povray.org>
You can get vegetate here:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Program/9231/povray.html

>>  The grass is using the vegtate
>>
>> include (made a few minor changes to it).
>
> Where to get the vegetate.inc?
>
>> So therefore I will ask:
>>
>> When you look at it, what do you see?
>
> I see a still that reminds me of beeing in Denmark, standing in front of a
> dune.
> I just have to go along that wooden gangplank and then...
>
> What's comming up?
>
> A big wide beach.
>
> The wooden gangplank seems to be to bright IMO. Make it a little bit
> darker, so that one can see the wodden texture.
>

> best wishes,
>
> Robert

Yann Ramin                      atr### [at] atrustrivalieorg
Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin
AIM                             oddatrus
Marina, CA                      http://profiles.yahoo.com/theatrus

IRM/IRT Developer               DVfootage.com developer
SNTS Developer                  KLevel Developer

When smashing monuments, save the pedstals -- they always come in handy.
        -- Stanislaw J. Lem, "Unkempt Thoughts"

Nothing succeeds like excess.
        - Winston Churchill

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
        - Muad'Dib (Dune, Frank Herbert)