POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another IRTC WIP (50k) : Re: Yet another IRTC WIP (50k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another IRTC WIP (50k)
From: Tek
Date: 28 Mar 2001 12:57:31
Message: <3ac2260b@news.povray.org>
> i might say FFIX looks better... of what i've seen so far, the graphics
> and sound are up a notch, more artistic... but sheer RPG factor will be
> hard to match in FFVII

So far I'd rank FFVII as the best of the three I've played, though I'm now
on disk 2 of FFIX and I'm really starting to like it! Of course, it's hard
to assess these games fairly until you reach the end, so that should take a
couple more months :)

Have you reached Lindblum yet? It's one of the most awe inspiring sights
I've ever seen! Very cool.

BTW, the tops of towers in my image were inspired by Vivi's hat :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com