POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My IRTC, Take 3 (approx 125K) : Re: My IRTC, Take 3 (approx 125K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My IRTC, Take 3 (approx 125K)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 28 Mar 2001 08:59:34
Message: <3ac1ee46@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote:

> in <3ac1e0e4@news.povray.org> Geoff Wedig wrote:

>>I don't see what seam you're
>>talking about.  Can you clarify?
>>

> See picture

Ah.

I think that's just the angle.  There isn't actually a seam there, but
because there is a run of blocks with close to the same vertical edge,
coupled with the ange where those edges are really thin, and inadequate AA
(ugh, I've got to go *higher* again?) it has an odd spot.  At least, that's
what I think is going on.  Maybe if I give it a different random seed,
that'll go away.

Geoff