POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k) : Re: 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k)
From: =Bob=
Date: 27 Mar 2001 11:23:38
Message: <3ac0be8a$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks D.J.,

Thank you for the compliments. Margus
mentioned the same kind of feeling about
it. It feels wonderful to have made something
that connects with others. Maybe we've all
been there?

Best regards...
=Bob=

"D.J. Brown" <ext### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
: Excellent artwork. I get a nastolgic feeling looking at this image; it's
: very earthy and organic. I can actually almost smell the thick perfume
that
: must hang in the air here. It has a certain something that I can't put my
: finger on, but it's managed to capture something. :)
: I can't wait to see what the final looks like!
: D.J.