POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aurora (7kbu) : Re: Aurora (7kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aurora (7kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 Mar 2001 06:49:13
Message: <3ac07e39@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> I don't know first hand, but i think you should vary the coloring.

Done.

> Well then it is no more a sine wave :-)

<g> I'd like a sine wave with a varying frequency

> You could also try a superposition of several sine waves scaled and
> translated, but that would be mainly trial and error.

That sounds like it has promice.

Thanks

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *