POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k) : 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k)
From: =Bob=
Date: 26 Mar 2001 22:28:36
Message: <3ac008e4@news.povray.org>
Here's a second pass on my render. I've
added more grasses, they are also thinner
and more random lengths. I added more
texture to the bricks and misc. objects.
Fabien suggested I look at the source for
Bouf's worship entry, and I extracted a
bit of code that I modified for the texture of
the pump. I turned down the ambient light and
modified many of the objects' diffuse and
ambient settings as many of you suggested. I
pumped up the colors a bit and after it was
rendered, I adjusted it again in PSP6, but just
the contrast.

I have yet to figure out what object I will add on
the left side. I like the idea of an old lawnmower,
as suggested by Dave Blandston. Next I'll try
to work on that sky.

Thanks again for your input. I look forward to
your continued comments.

Have a great day!
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message