POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP, perhaps IRTC entry? (128k) : Re: WIP, perhaps IRTC entry? (128k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP, perhaps IRTC entry? (128k)
From: =Bob=
Date: 26 Mar 2001 11:03:45
Message: <3abf6861@news.povray.org>
Thanks Steve,

I'm trying some things to rectify the
light problems. I'm trying several tests
with lower ambient light, more and
less light sources, color of light sources
and strength, and adjusting the ambient
and diffuse settings for objects. Hopefully,
I'll find a good combination and post another
pic this week sometime. I certainly appreciate
everyone's help.

Thanks!
=Bob=

"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
: Great work, but the textures all look a bit dry, and
: there seems to be quite a bit of ambient light that
: is flattenning some objects, the ambient may also be
: causing the dryness problem too.
: Cheers
: Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
: %HAV-A-NICEDAY Error not enough coffee  0 pps.
: web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/
: or  http://start.at/zero-pps
:   2:38pm  up 51 days, 15:21,  2 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.13, 1.05