POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More deterministic iterated fractals (thumbs w/ link to full-size) : Re: More deterministic iterated fractals (thumbs w/ link to full-size) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More deterministic iterated fractals (thumbs w/ link to full-size)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 26 Mar 2001 05:37:23
Message: <3abf1be3@news.povray.org>
David,

Berry, berry kool.

Like Sander, I've always had a crush on iterations and such.
When they look at you with those big eyes...

I will soon go to your web site and download the images and
put them on a floppy and...
I'm so lame.
Well...technically, this big, unnamed, software company is...but
I don't wanna go there...

Peter Warren