POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hamapatch and Moray : Hamapatch and Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch and Moray
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 24 Mar 2001 13:28:45
Message: <3abce75d@news.povray.org>
Hi!

This is a little something I've been thinking 'bout:

For modelling organic objects, I've been using sPatch 'till I founded
Hamapatch that still is in developing process (not stopped an lost as
sPatch).

My problem is that when I've done all the work in Hamapatch, I have to
export it to sPatch, and then, from sPatch, export it to Moray.

What about a plugin to export directly from hamapatch to Moray, or a plugin
to import hamapatch files into Moray?. There would be no limitations on
layers (sPatch only allow 8), and sPatch will not be needed anymore as a
middle step to export to Moray files created with Hamapatch.

It's just a wish, I don't know if it's possible or not.

Comments?

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet
http://home.dencity.com/tji