POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP, perhaps IRTC entry? (128k) : Re: WIP, perhaps IRTC entry? (128k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP, perhaps IRTC entry? (128k)
From: =Bob=
Date: 24 Mar 2001 02:35:12
Message: <3abc4e30@news.povray.org>
Thanks Stephen,

I think Dave Blandston might have figured
it correctly, my ambient light might be too
high. I'll check it out. Thanks for your help!

=Bob=

"Stephen Bell" <ste### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

: Looks great to me (I'm only a fellow amateur though...).  Your modelling is
: great.  I think the scene could use some brighter, more yellowy light
: though, to make it look more like sunlight.  The scene looks kind of gray to
: me right now.

[Deletions]