POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rusty metal textures : Rusty metal textures Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Rusty metal textures
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 23 Mar 2001 23:44:16
Message: <3abc2620@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody.  I tried to send this earlier, but I don't think it went
through, so my humblest apologies if I posted this twice.  I trying to
revamp my web site right now with some POV-Ray graphics that would make the
menus look like rusted metal.  I want some feedback on my textures.  Thanks

--
Stephen Bell
http://students.oc.edu/stephen.bell

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nameplate.jpg' (43 KB) Download 'gear.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'nameplate.jpg'
nameplate.jpg

Preview of image 'gear.jpg'
gear.jpg