POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 8 (45KBU) : Re: Take 8 (45KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 8 (45KBU)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 23 Mar 2001 08:49:46
Message: <3abb547a@news.povray.org>
Tom Melly <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote:

> "Geoff Wedig" <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote in message
>>
>> I disagree.  The brightness of the colors is wonderful, IMO.
>>

> Wanna fight? ;) Well, it will have to be one of those IMHO/IMO things - the
> only thing I'd add is that salt water environments and non-faded colours are
> not something you come across often.

Why are all tropical shirts bright colored, then? ;)  And who said the sea
in the pic was salt water?  Perhaps it's an artificial environment, or a
planet where the salt hasn't been leached for millenia into the sea, so it's
not salty.  And maybe it *is* a celebration, and those canvasses aren't up
every day?

Ok, enough.  I like em, and you don't.  HE Day has to make the final call.

Geoff