POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 8 (45KBU) : Re: Take 8 (45KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 8 (45KBU)
From: Tom Melly
Date: 23 Mar 2001 07:14:15
Message: <3abb3e17$1@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in message

The colour on the canvas seems a bit bright (it looks better IMHO on the
blimp where the distance has faded it).

Also, the canvas wrinkles seem too large and have the effect of scaling down
the image. To be honest, I don't like the canvas - it seems too decorative
on such a utilitarian structure.

There seems to be some odd circles showing up (attached img detail)

Other than that, clouds, mist, etc. a great improvement (and a great pic).

One suggestion - can you get the spray on the rocks to go out more, rather
than up?

Also, I'm still a little confused about the geography - is the sea very
shallow, or do the sides of the hole rise from the ocean floor like a
volcano cone?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Image1.jpg' (2 KB)