POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test. What do you think? : Re: IRTC Test. What do you think? Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test. What do you think?
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 21 Mar 2001 23:46:30
Message: <3ab983a6@news.povray.org>
You're on the right track with the moss - a little more yellow in some
places and a some black in others will make it look more realistic. I really
like how there's a lot of moss at the bottom of the walls and it gradually
diminishes higher up. Good job!

In my humble opinion, the original fog was better. The main reason, I think,
is because now the ground is visible, which destroys the mood of mystery.
Now it's just an ordinary castle sitting on the ground, whereas before you
could imagine that it was on the precipice of an abyss, or magically
levitating, or something.

Regards,
Dave

news:3AB### [at] darwincwruedu...