POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Da Kid is back(11.7K) : Re: Da Kid is back(11.7K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Da Kid is back(11.7K)
From: Lt Lettch
Date: 21 Mar 2001 13:05:34
Message: <3ab8ed6e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, it Son of Art, on a new machine. Yes, it is a Shrike Class LAC. The LAC
stands for Light Attack Craft. It comes from a book series called "Honor
Harrington"(forgive my spelling). The shell thingy's are the Impeller
wedges,
and  how the scoot around space. it is armed with four, five round revolver
missile launchers(the big bulbous things), four counter missile launchers,
and a Battle cruiser sized GRASER mount. Oh, and did I mention they come in
hundreds?

BTW, I am new to Outlook Express, and accidentally e-mailed my responses to
the oringater. sorry.