POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Attack Of the LACs! 45.1kb : Attack Of the LACs! 45.1kb Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Attack Of the LACs! 45.1kb
From: Lt Lettch
Date: 21 Mar 2001 12:49:24
Message: <3ab8e9a4@news.povray.org>
This is a Picture of my Shrikes attacking the HMS Hydra, a CLAC
(Carrier, Light Attack Craft). It is a Wargame exercise, so that is why
there are no fire balls or any thing like that. Or, I just don't understand
Media yet, take your pick.The beam weapons are the main Amourment, the
GRASER beam. I would use the missiles, but I have yet to talk to BuWeaps
about procuring them (their not rendered yet). Sorry. Oh, one more thing.
The ships can project a "Sidewall", which is like the Wedge, but not needed
to move around, and can be beaten down. The Shrikes can even put up a Bow
wall, though it means the can not change their speed. But when you are
coming in head first, your gonna be moving just as fast as you can anyhow.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Attack.jpg' (46 KB)

Preview of image 'Attack.jpg'