POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 7 (55KBU) : Re: Take 7 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 7 (55KBU)
From: Spock
Date: 21 Mar 2001 08:40:36
Message: <3ab8af54@news.povray.org>
Since my opinion is highly regarded, I will weigh in...

I like it.  Composition, colours, originality, everything.

I particulary like the implied flight path created by multiple blimps, and
the water texture is wonderful.

There is some horizontal banding in the waterfall at the left, but it might
be a jpg artifact.  This sky is not my favorite of the series, but its not
bad.

Its been a fun series so far.  When you declare it done please post a bigger
and/or less compressed image.  Thanks.