POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 7 (55KBU) : Re: Take 7 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 7 (55KBU)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 21 Mar 2001 07:28:48
Message: <3ab89e80@news.povray.org>
Christoph has said most of what I wanted to, so I'm piggy backing

> Sorry, but most changes are to the worse IMO.

> - The overall bluish tint does not look very good.

Yes.  The darker coloring loses something from previous pics.

> - The clouds were better in the last version

I also agree.  They were more solid and white.

> - As others said, it looks too crowded, making the additional objects
> smaller would help IMO, furthermore with only one level, the fortress
> looked more generous.

While it is more crowded, I like the 'poses', if you will, of them better.
I do agree about the station being only one level being nicer.

> - The waterfall looks really good now.  Just the structures of falling
> water could be a bit smaller (like in take 4)

I disgree.  Smaller wouldn't look right, IMO

> Version 4 was really my favourite until now.

I don't think I have a favorite, and I can't go back and check at this
point, since I didn't keep them and I don't want to go through all the
threads to find them.

Geoff