POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals" : Re: Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals" Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals"
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 21 Mar 2001 07:03:26
Message: <3ab8988e@news.povray.org>
I don't think the problem was due to the background{} ...
If you turn off the normals in radiosity, you will get a similar (or
the same) result ...
the "ambient-normals" of the sphere just scramble the reflections, so
you can't recognize them ...

--
background{rgb 1}camera{location<1,5,-2>look_at 0}#macro
m(a,b,i)#local d=(b-a)

http://www.kivisalo.net