POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Next train from Poland arrived... : Re: Next train from Poland arrived... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next train from Poland arrived...
From: Alf Peake
Date: 20 Mar 2001 18:40:21
Message: <3ab7ea65@news.povray.org>
There's a lot going on - looks very _active_. I like it, but then, I'm
a sucker for the iron horse. I like the engine and would be even
happier with a 4-6-2 although you probably have photos and I'm
ignorant on such matters :-/

There's a Baldwin 60000, 1925-ish, 4-10-2 here for the curious
http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/pix2/4-10-2.jpg

Alf