POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Thread The Membrane : Re: Thread The Membrane Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thread The Membrane
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 20 Mar 2001 16:28:43
Message: <3ab7cb8b@news.povray.org>
"Geoff Wedig" <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote in message
> Beautiful.

Thankyou.

>Cloth looks a little rubbery, but that's almost always they
> case.

I know, hence the title '...Membrane'. Still haven't quite got to grips with
how to control the stretchiness (and it's only after all the frames are
rendered that you can be sure how the cloth's gonna behave).

>Other than that, it's fantastic.

:-)

>I love the way it slips over that
> one set of balls on its own weight.

Me too.

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.