POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Thread The Membrane : Re: Thread The Membrane Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thread The Membrane
From: Tony[B]
Date: 20 Mar 2001 09:35:58
Message: <3ab76ace@news.povray.org>
Besides the cloth anims of clothing on people, this is the coolest cloth
anim I've ever seen! :) I agree that it's ever so slightly rubbery, but
that's not a bad thing in this case. I had wondered what would happen if you
changed the attach {} points over time. Wonderful! Thank you! Now we need to
render it bigger, with radiosity, etc. etc.! :)