POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 20 Mar 2001 00:41:18
Message: <3ab6ed7e@news.povray.org>
OK, I was so excited about adding my 2 cents that I didn't read the rest of
the posts first - I see that you already answered that question. I'm
convinced that adjusting the texture of those stones (slimy and wet in the
fog, dry and lighter higher up - or whatever you may have in mind...) is the
key to making this a really great picture.