POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 19 Mar 2001 23:56:16
Message: <3ab6e2f0@news.povray.org>
This picture really does a great job of creating a mood. I especially like
the stone pattern. It has some regularity to it, but also an element of
randomness. I would vary the texture of the stone walls a little though, but
that's just my preference. Is each stone a separate object that can be
individually textured? If so, it might be interesting to vary each one a
little in color and/or surface texture.

The stairway is a nice touch as well.

I can't tell what the brown things are hanging out of the window... Maybe
some pipes?

Regards,
Dave

news:3AB### [at] darwincwruedu...