POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 6 (55KBU) : Re: Take 6 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 6 (55KBU)
From: Tekno Frannansa
Date: 19 Mar 2001 14:26:30
Message: <3ab65d66@news.povray.org>
> I don't have much time to say anything.

So you have time to do more work in 1 day than I hope to do in the next two
months, but you don't have time to say anything? :)

> Enjoy and comment!

Any chance of a high-res render? The details are kinda hard to make out,
which I assume is due to resolution rather than an actual lack of detail.

Are those rockets on the side of your blimps? Cool!

My one thought would be maybe you should add some atmosphere to the scene,
to increase the feeling of depth. Though to be honest the only reaon I say
that is I just put some in the image I'm working on and it looked really
good. At present it's the only thing in my image that looks better than
yours :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com