POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : crystal shapes (polyhedra) in POV-RAY : crystal shapes (polyhedra) in POV-RAY Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:30:34 EDT (-0400)
  crystal shapes (polyhedra) in POV-RAY
From: Udo Behner
Date: 19 Mar 2001 08:35:06
Message: <3ab60b0a@news.povray.org>
As I am into crystals I worked out a JAVA-Script to
convert SHAPE output files into POV-RAY files, I like.
SHAPE is commercial crystal drawing program but the
conversion works also with the trial free download
version. You can create polyhedra wireframes, solid
polyhedra with wireframe (to enhance the edges) or just
delete the wireframe part...
Its on www.crystalgrowing.com under crystal shape laboratory

--
Udo J.A. Behner