POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 19 Mar 2001 08:23:53
Message: <3ab60869@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos <vir### [at] iconcoza> wrote:

>> Which structures?  The piping?

> Yes; it does seem to end in the middle of nowhere...

Which ones?  The ones to the left curve into the building, while the ones on
the right are drainage (I'm planning on putting spray underneath, if I can
ever figure out a good texture :/

>> I'm sorry about the WoT reference, since I've never read them, nor do I
> wish
>> to (bad associations), but it was supposed to be a bit of the fantastic.

> Bad? I haven't read the book but I started playing the game and I like it.
> Taste differs, I guess....   :-)

No, bad associations.  I read about the first hundred pages once and put it
down.  It's not my thing.  But many many people love them.

Geoff