POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 19 Mar 2001 07:55:07
Message: <3ab601ab@news.povray.org>
Beautiful!

Can't really make out what the structures are that go up and down the walls.
But I guess I wouldn't know even if I could see in fine detail because
everything is completely otherworldly. Reminds me a bit of 'The Wheel of
Time' by Robert Jordan...  :-)
I like the smoke in the background, even though it doesn't really look real.

Nekar

news:3AB### [at] darwincwruedu...

----