POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity WIP 3 (~118kau) : Re: Radiosity WIP 3 (~118kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity WIP 3 (~118kau)
From: Rune
Date: 19 Mar 2001 05:38:17
Message: <3ab5e199@news.povray.org>
It's coming along very nicely! I like the chair, especially the back of it,
but the part you sit on looks a little flat and hard.

I'm not sure where the scene is supposed to take place - on some kind of
balcony?

> I hope you like the  floor.

There seems to be some pattern, but I can't make it out. Maybe make it a bit
stronger.

> Much work still to be done. More bottles, more food, more background.

Look forward to see it!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org