POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity WIP 3 (~118kau) : Radiosity WIP 3 (~118kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity WIP 3 (~118kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 18 Mar 2001 22:04:12
Message: <3ab5772c@news.povray.org>
Not much time to tell you about it, 'cause I have some serious resting to
do, but... Well, I spent the last couple of days modelling the little
bottle. It's quite detailed. Based on a real national-brand (Congo) tabasco
sauce bottle. Has photons and all that... too bad it's so small. This took
about 5 hours to render. I hope you like the  floor. Much work still to be
done. More bottles, more food, more background. Good night. Enjoy. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pasillo12.jpg' (84 KB)

Preview of image 'pasillo12.jpg'