POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help with Cloth .4 syntax : Help with Cloth .4 syntax Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:32:53 EDT (-0400)
  Help with Cloth .4 syntax
From: buke9
Date: 18 Mar 2001 13:48:14
Message: <3ab502ee$1@news.povray.org>
I have tried and tried every variation I could think of and still can't get
it.
In global section I want to add wind what is the syntax for that?
I must be missing something because everything I try gives me a parse error.
Any help would be of great. Another question is how are animations done.
Can you use clocks in the cl file or what I understand the
post_frame_command but I
don't understand how to change the cl file for that next run?

Buke