POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 4 (100K) : Re: Take 4 (100K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 4 (100K)
From: Spock
Date: 17 Mar 2001 17:28:50
Message: <3ab3e522$1@news.povray.org>
Not very helpful am I?  Sorry.

The station design and texture and the water texture are wonderful.  I also
think the composition is good.

The spray in the foreground looks to bright, the clouds were better in Take
3, there is something very strange going on in the waterfall at the left (my
eyes/brain won't resolve what the lighter-than-background rectangle is...
perhaps a sheet of glass?), what is likely intended as a rock looks a bit
like a tunnel, and the dark patches on the left (shadows) are also hard to
figure out.

I really like your work but this one seems to be getting away from you.  I
look forward to Take 5 :-)