POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 3 : Re: Take 3 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 3
From: Chris S
Date: 17 Mar 2001 12:02:20
Message: <3ab3989c@news.povray.org>
Excuse me Mr. Yad...but I believe you are making a mistake.  Perhaps I'm the
only one, but I feel the docks have promise.  They not only give a sense of
scale but they add an element of intrigue and contrast to the station...
With a solitary "ground" reference I notice and appreciate more the fact
that the station is floating.  Sure, they're incomplete...but I dare imagine
what you could do with them between now and the competition deadline...

I think you're on to something...don't throw it away...

-Chris-