POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Pass a POV object to a class : Re: Pass a POV object to a class Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pass a POV object to a class
From: Roberto Ferrer de Amorim
Date: 14 Mar 2001 12:41:00
Message: <3aafad2c@news.povray.org>
> Lastly, a side question. Are there license-free, public-domain,
> cross-platform examples of polymorphic sorted lists, binary, quad- and
> oct-trees or should I make them myself? Granted, I will eventually do
> so since this is my final year project and I want to have done as much
> as possible myself when I defend it, but until then, it can save me
> some brain cells.

glib is a very good library, but it's in C. AFAIK, it can be polimorphic and
has all sorts of lists and trees, but take a look yourself on it. Here's the
link to download:

ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.2/glib-1.2.9.tar.gz

About 400k. Take a look and see if it fits - however, you can always use the
STL on C++, although I do not recommend you do that. :-)

Wolfox

- I used to program in C++, then I found Java. I used to program in Java,
then I found Python (http://www.python.org/)