POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My Menus Are GONE! : Re: My Menus Are GONE! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Menus Are GONE!
From: Matthew Green
Date: 14 Mar 2001 12:27:08
Message: <3aafa9ec$1@news.povray.org>
Lutz,

Yeah.  I restarted it to no avail.
I started it by opening particular .mdl files.  No good.
I UNINSTALLED the thing and reinstalled it!  ...  Nuttin'.
I uninstalled, ripped a few references to Moray from the registry, and then
reinstalled it.  Ah.  Then the menus come back.  Apparently something in the
registry (most likely HCU\Software\SoftTronics\Moray For Windows\) caused
them to disappear.

- Matthew