POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 14 Mar 2001 07:51:01
Message: <3aaf6935@news.povray.org>
Mr. Art <mra### [at] chesapeakenet> wrote:

> I second this motion!
> Lets call a vote. All in favor of H.E. Day trying to
> teach us: say "Yea", those not: say "Nay".
> Respond in p.ot
> Hugo wrote:
>>
>> Wooooww!!
>>

>> Sorry to give you praise only, but you deserve it.  :o)  But I think you
>> should consider a new challange: To teach us!
>>
>> Hugo

HE Day's been pretty good about sharing code in the past.  He might not
share the code for this until the IRTC round is done (I wouldn't), but he
might be willing to share select bits.  Of course, then you have to learn
from the works of the master rather than the master himself, but I've had
some success looking at other code that I've found good.

Of course, it'd be nice if everyone formatted the way I like it.  Gotta work
on that POV code pretty printer.... ;)

Geoff