POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 13 Mar 2001 21:24:03
Message: <3aaed643$1@news.povray.org>
I really like the clouds. These are some of the more interesting clouds i've
seen in a while. And then WHAM! I see the grey gunk on the horizon. I've
done quite a bit of fishing on the atlantic ocean, and maybe it's just
because my "camera" is closer to the water, but i've never seen such
ugliness masking the horizon.

Maybe it's too thick, maybe it's too grey. maybe both. but i think it needs
some work. Other than that, I really enjoy your textures in most of your
images. The metal, water, and sky here are no exception.

Keep up the good work. Oh, you know what might look neat in this sky? Well,
you know how every so often you are able to see a very faint sliver of the
moon during the middle of the day... i think that might look neat here. Not
a big moon, something visually the size of our moon when it is furthest away
from us.

ross.