POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My Menus Are GONE! : My Menus Are GONE! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  My Menus Are GONE!
From: Matthew Green
Date: 13 Mar 2001 20:19:24
Message: <3aaec71c@news.povray.org>
I was merrily working along with Moray when all of the sudden, the left
menus, you know, the create, select, modify, and edit tabs?... they
vanished.  Gone.  I have no idea what happened to them, but I'd REALLY like
them back...  I've scanned the help, flipped through the Moray website...
Can't find anything.  Help!  What the heck did I do, and how do I fix it!?

Thanks,
Matthew