POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: ddombrow
Date: 13 Mar 2001 14:17:08
Message: <3aae7234@news.povray.org>
Excellent as always.

The right side of the water looks, odd, but I assume you will fill out the
rest of the scenery. I did not at first realize what the waterfall was, but
that is probably because I have never seen an ocean empty into one like that
(I suppose I can't tell you whether I like the falls until you flesh out the
scenery). Fortress looks just about perfect, the birds and the falls seem to
suggest a jungle sort of scene. If that is so you might have a few hanging
things and moss to dirty the station up. I like your water texture, but it
looks like it bcomes somewhat distorted at the edge of the falls, you might
clean that up, it hurts the realism a bit.

Seems you have quite a jump start for next round, keep us posted!

Dan D.

--
Dan D.