POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 13 Mar 2001 13:33:11
Message: <3aae67e7@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in message
> This has taken me about 3 days to put together.  It's a quick render, no
> area_lights, so don't think that banding will be in the final pic.
> Comments?
>
> H.E. Day
> <><

Well I'm assuming you want some form of criticism.  Its an amazing picture,
let me find something...

I would personally try and show the 'fortress' in a little more detail (zoom
in etc) as it is by far the most detailed part of the image, it should be
showed off as much as possible.  The waterfall is nice in areas but some
bits just don't make sense, the right hand side for example is a bit wierd
and just to the left (below) the building appears to be over the water when
I'm sure it shouldn't be.  I'm also assuming the shadows will be smoother in
the final version (esp to the left).

I'm still astounded by the quality...

Peter Cracknell (.com)